1. What are the main topics that the class discusses?
[Choose two answers]
A) New and innovative ways to market jazz recordings
B) The successful introduction of a major product change
C) An organizational model for managers to consider
D) Appropriate standards for evaluating a musical performance
2. What do the speakers indicate can be represented by the S-curve graph?
A) The typical pattern of sales for a product
B) The flow of a music composition
C) The general popularity of jazz in the 1950s
D) The recent increase in sales for a classic jazz album
3. How did jazz fans react to Miles Davis’ album Kind of Blue?
[Choose two answers]
A) Most did not notice that his style had changed.
B) Some were disappointed about how his style had changed.
C) Many were inspired to try to become jazz musicians.
D) Many bought the album, making it a huge commercial success.
4. Based on Miles Davis’ approach to recording Kind of Blue, what does the professor imply managers should do in running a business?
A) Master the complexities of each task before asking anyone else to perform it
B) Hire very capable people and give them the freedom to make their own decisions
C) Try to sense what the public is comfortable with and then provide it
D) Plan all details carefully and make sure that the plan is followed.
5. What lesson can be learned from the example about a mistake during a musical performance?
A) Performances of the highest quality require extensive practice.
B) Making mistakes hurts not just the individual, but the entire group.
C) When people work well together, mistakes can result in positive outcomes.
D) Leaders need to ensure that group members do not make mistakes.
6. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question.
What is the professor encouraging the student to do when she says this?
A) Continue the discussion with her after class
B) Remain seated in the front of the classroom
C) Wait patiently to see how the professor’s question relates to the lesson
D) Remain open-minded while listening to another point of view
答案：BC A BD B C C