Possible Participation In A Sociology Project
Listen to a conversation between a student and his sociology professor.
- What is the conversation mainly about?
- A. The topic of the man’s research paper.
- B. Some current research projects in sociology.
- C. Effective ways of conducting sociology research.
- D. The man’s possible participation in a research project.
- What does the professor imply about the man’s outline?
- A. It has revealed that he should limit the focus of his paper.
- B. It does not provide enough information for him to write the paper.
- C. It will help him write clearly about a complex topic.
- D. It overstates the connection between sociology and marketing.
- What is the main goal of the study that the professor’s colleague is conducting?
- A. To find out if some television shows will be popular with people in a certain age range.
- B. To collect information about food products that college students like.
- C. To generate ideas for new television shows.
- D. To determine sociological factors that are related to people’s television-viewing preferences.
- What does the professor imply about the owners of Fox’s Diner?
- A. They would probably do a favor for her.
- B. They are unlikely to grant the man’s request.
- C. They would enjoy participating in the research study.
- D. They often advertise on television.
- What does the professor mean when she says this: 🎧
- A. The student could probably find a marketing professor who has an interest in sociology.
- B. The student’s marketing professor might not be aware of the television study.
- C. No more students are needed to participate in the television study.
- D. The marketing department needs students for several research studies.
答案：D C A A B