Use Of The Gym Pass
Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee.
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. What the gym pass is used for.
- B. How to try out for the swimming team.
- C. The popularity of the new exercise at the gym.
- D. The schedule of exercise classes at the gym.
- Why does the woman’s initial excitement turn to disappointment?
- A. She is told that all swimming classes are full.
- B. She learns that she will have to pay extra for classes.
- C. She finds out that there are no swimming classes at her level.
- D. She thought all sports activities were supervised by coaches.
- What does the man imply about people who play sports in the gym?
- A. They do not need an instructor to coach them.
- B. They do not usually take swimming classes.
- C. They must pay an extra fee to use the equipment.
- D. They do not need a gym pass.
- Why does the woman make an appointment with the swimming instructor?
- A. To find out when the pool is available.
- B. To apply for a job as assistant swim instructor.
- C. To complain about the gym’s policy.
- D. To find out which swimming class she should take.
- What does the man imply when he says this: 🎧
- A. He wants to change the subject.
- B. He wants to tell a story.
- C. He disagrees with the woman.
- D. He understands the woman’s point.
答案：A B A D C