Listen to a conversation between a student and a political science professor.
- Why does the man go to see the professor?
- A. To suggest an idea for his research project
- B. To tell her about his election to student government
- C. To ask for her help on a political project
- D. To discuss methods of gathering public opinion
- What is the professor’s attitude toward her involvement in student government as an undergraduate?
- A. She is grateful that the experience helped inspire her career choice.
- B. She regrets that her involvement took time away from her studies.
- C. She wishes that she had been more active than she was.
- D. She is glad that her involvement enabled her to help other students.
- What is the student government’s main reason for conducting a straw poll?
- A. To educate students on the candidates’ positions
- B. To remind students to vote in the upcoming election
- C. To find out how students feel about the local referenda
- D. To get an idea of students’ political preferences
- Why does the professor mention paper ballots?
- A. To show how a straw poll differs from an actual election
- B. To stress the importance of keeping accurate records
- C. To indicate that conducting a poll may present challenges
- D. To suggest a way to improve communication between the student body and the student government
- Why does the professor discuss voting behavior on referenda?
- A. To encourage the man to vote on the local referenda
- B. To help the man develop a focus for his term paper
- C. To express her skepticism that voting behavior can be changed
- D. To let the man know about her current research project
答案：C A D C B