Find A Rehearsal Space
Listen to a conversation between a student and a university activities coordinator.
- Why does the student go to see the man?
- A. To register her group to perform for Parents’ Weekend
- B. To change the date when her dance group will give a performance
- C. To complain about the floor in a newly built rehearsal room
- D. To find out when a room she reserved will be available
- Why is the student’s group unable to rehearse in the student center?
- A. The rehearsal space was overbooked.
- B. The building is being renovated.
- C. The rehearsal space was replaced by a game room.
- D. The group did not reserve a rehearsal room.
- What two points do the speakers make about tap dancing?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Tap dancing is becoming a popular form of entertainment on campus.
- B. Tap dancing classes have always been offered at the university.
- C. Tap dancing requires a certain type of flooring.
- D. Tap dancing creates sounds that are important to the performance.
- What does the man imply about the student theater?
- A. It is almost always booked.
- B. It has not been renovated in a long time.
- C. It is too small to accommodate the student s dance group.
- D. It is rarely used for dance performances.
- What does the man imply when he says this: 🎧
- A. He is not sure what kind of rehearsal space the student needs.
- B. He does not know of any rehearsal space off campus.
- C. He is unable to reserve rehearsal space off campus.
- D. He will call a dance studio in town.
答案：D B CD A C