Get Help On Paying Tuition
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. The procedures for applying for different types of scholarships
- B. Where the man must go to submit his financial-aid application
- C. How students can get help paying their tuition
- D. Various organizations that offer work-study programs
- What is the woman’s opinion of the work-study program?
- A. It does not provide as much financial flexibility as a regular job does.
- B. It is more difficult to apply for than other types of financial aid.
- C. It should offer more jobs that would appeal to dental students.
- D. It should allow students to choose where they want to work.
- Why does the woman mention civic clubs, foundations, and large corporations?
- A. To suggest organizations the man should visit to learn about scholarships
- B. To give some examples of organizations that offer scholarships
- C. To explain why some scholarships are very competitive
- D. To point out that it is appropriate to use scholarship money from multiple sources
- Why does the woman ask the student about his career plans?
- A. She might be able to help him find a job related to the profession he is pursuing.
- B. Some scholarships are connected to particular fields of study.
- C. He cannot receive financial aid without having a career plan.
- D. She wants to find out which campus library is best equipped to help him.
- Why does the woman suggest that the student speak to a university librarian?
- A. A librarian might have more time to help the student than she does.
- B. Librarians work hard to maintain a complete listing of financial-aid resources.
- C. Librarians are trained to help students fill out a variety of applications.
- D. A librarian could help the student find the information he is looking for more quickly.
答案：C A B B D