Campus Housing For Summer
Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee in the university housing office.
- What do the speakers mainly discuss?
- A. How the student can get permission to stay on campus over the summer.
- B. Whether the student can switch to a single room.
- C. The university’s rules for keeping dorm rooms well maintained.
- D. The student’s best options for housing over the summer.
- What can be inferred about Professor Wilson?
- A. He is currently in Botswana.
- B. He will not teach at the student’s university in the fall.
- C. He does not generally teach courses over the summer.
- D. He is the professor who suggested that the student find housing off campus.
- Why is the woman willing to make an exception for the student?
- A. He has received special permission from the dean.
- B. His professor has discussed the situation with the woman.
- C. He is willing to live in off-campus housing.
- D. Several dormitory rooms have recently become available.
- What does the student request a specific room in Murphy Hall?
- A. To have plenty of space for all of his posters.
- B. To avoid the inconvenience of moving twice.
- C. To get a room that has been recently repainted.
- D. To be closer to the building where his summer class is.
- At the end of the conversation, what has not yet been determined about the student’s living situation over the summer?
- A. Which dormitory he will be in.
- B. How long he can stay in the room he is assigned.
- C. Whether he will have a roommate.
- D. Whether the room he is assigned still needs to be painted.
答案：D B A B C