Talk Show Application
Listen to a conversation between a student and the program manager of the university radio station.
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. Results of a survey about the university radio station.
- B. Opportunities for internships at the university radio station.
- C. Problems associated with the student’s proposal for a radio show.
- D. Changes the student wants to make to his proposal for a radio show.
- What are the woman’s objections to a call-in radio show?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. She does not like to call-in shows.
- B. The radio stations broadcasts only music shows.
- C. The radio station does not have the necessary equipment to broadcast a call-in show.
- D. It is difficult to predict what people might say when they call.
- Why does the woman mention the university’s monthly meetings?
- A. To explain that students have a way to discuss their complaints on campus
- B. To suggest that the student present his proposal for a talk show at the next meeting.
- C. To mention that his proposal was the topic of a previous meeting.
- D. To explain the process of s approval for new radio shows.
- Why does the student mention an internship at a professional radio station?
- A. To emphasize that he is qualified to run a radio show.
- B. To give an example of a radio station with a successful call-in radio show.
- C. To suggest that he will submit his idea to that radio station.
- D. To explain why he wants his own radio show at the university radio station.
- What does the woman imply about the student’s idea to mix a music show with a call-in show?
- A. She is willing to consider it if he submits a new application.
- B. She doubts that it would be successful.
- C. She thinks that it would improve the student’s chances of getting an internship.
- D. She does not think that there is room for that type of show in the program calendar.
答案：C BD A D A