University’s Policies Regarding Dorm Rooms
Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee.
- Why does the woman go to see the man?
- A. To ask about a university policy regarding dorm room.
- B. To report excessive noise in her room.
- C. To report that room temperatures are too high in her room.
- D. To inquire about the status of a request she had made for a repair
- How has the woman been dealing with her problem?
- A. By using an electric heater.
- B. By staying in a different building.
- C. By sleeping in another room in her building.
- D. By exchanging rooms with a friend.
- What does the man imply about the custodian?
- A. The custodian is not usually responsible for making repairs.
- B. The custodian did not follow correct procedures.
- C. The custodian needs permission before making repairs.
- D. The custodian had reported the problem earlier.
- Why does the man mention winter?
- A. To suggest that an electric heater is not yet necessary.
- B. To show that he understands the woman’s frustration.
- C. To encourage the woman to move to another room.
- D. To explain why it may take time to fix the woman’s problem.
- What will the man do to help the woman?
- A. He will fill out a maintenance request form for her.
- B. He will send a maintenance team to her room soon.
- C. He will order a new heater for her room right away.
- D. He will allow her to change room temporarily.
答案：A C B D B