Advertise The Printing Business
Listen to a conversation between a student and a university print shop employee.
- Why does the student go to speak to the man?
- A. To discuss a job opportunity she had heard about.
- B. To learn about options for advertising her business.
- C. To see if she can change a previous print order.
- D. To discuss a design idea that she has for business cards.
- What does the man imply about customized sticky notes?
- A. They require more time to produce than other print products.
- B. They are less effective at attracting business than business cards.
- C. They are not usually available at other print shops.
- D. They should be a more popular choice of advertising than they are.
- What does the man imply are the disadvantages of using pencils to advertise?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. They are easy to lose.
- B. They might be more difficult to distribute.
- C. There is not much space for a message.
- D. They cost more than other methods.
- What did the student learn from her friend’s experience?
- A. The print shop in town processes orders quickly.
- B. Some print shops let customers design their own business cards.
- C. The university print shop has special discounts for students.
- D. Distributing business cards can attract a lot of attention to a tutoring business.
- What can be inferred about the student when she says this: 🎧
- A. She is concerned about the cost of a custom design.
- B. She thinks a simple design would attract more customers.
- C. She would like to invest more money in business cards.
- D. She would like to take advantage of the discount offered by the man.
答案：B D CD B A