Post A Student Announcement
Listen to a conversation between a student and the director of campus activities.
- What is the cause of the student’s problem?
- A. She missed the deadline for submitting her announcement to the university web site.
- B. She did not include enough information in her announcement.
- C. The editors of the university web site did not post her announcement
- D. The university web site will not be available to students for several days.
- What did the student’s group have to promise the author in order to get him to visit the university?
- A. That he would have a large audience for his reading
- B. That his books would be advertised on the university web site.
- C. That the French Department would pay his travel expenses.
- D. That he would also be able to speak at another nearby university.
- What does the man imply about the editors of the university’ web site?
- A. They are sometimes careless in their handling of students.
- B. They sometimes revise students’ announcements before posting them.
- C. They routinely try to predict student interest in upcoming events.
- D. They usually attend the events advertised on the web site.
- What does the man suggest the student do?
- A. Postpone the event until next week.
- B. Advertise the event on a more specialized web site.
- C. Explain her situation to the editors of the university web site.
- D. Create a poster to advertise the event.
- Why does the student say this: 🎧
- A. To suggest that the man contact the French Department.
- B. To express her frustration with the French Department’s requirements for funding.
- C. To assure the man that the event has the support of the French Department.
- D. To explain why she is asking the man for additional funding.
答案：C A C B C