Find A Building For Orientation
Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.
- Why does the man need the professor’s help?
- A. He does not know the location of his general orientation session.
- B. He lost the invitation to the engineering department’s orientation session.
- C. He cannot locate the building for the department’s orientation session.
- D. He needs help deciding which area of engineering he should specialize in.
- What is the cause of the man’s problem?
- A. He did not allow enough time to find the location of his orientation session.
- B. He did not receive the orientation materials on time.
- C. He is not using the most up-to-date map.
- D. He made a mistake reading his map.
- Why was the building given a new name?
- A. To acknowledge a large donation from a prominent engineering graduate.
- B. To honor an important professor who retired recently.
- C. To represent the engineering department that moved into it.
- D. To honor a former student who became an astronaut.
- What is the man’s attitude toward his new university?
- A. He is impressed by the architecture of the buildings.
- B. He does not value its long tradition in aerospace engineering.
- C. He thinks it needs a more efficient orientation program.
- D. He believes it will help him become successful in his chosen field.
- What does the professor imply about aerospace engineering students?
- A. They have more possibilities for jobs if they take additional math courses.
- B. Many of them eventually teach math courses at other universities.
- C. Many of them have unrealistic expectations about becoming astronauts.
- D. They are not required to take a math course for a degree in the department.
答案：C C B D A