Disturbance From Library Maintenance
Listen to a conversation between a student and the head of building maintenance.
- What problem is the student having?
- A. His dormitory is in need of repairs.
- B. He does not have summer housing.
- C. He is bothered by construction on campus.
- D. He is not able to use the university library.
- What does the student suggest that the construction workers do?
- A. Stop their project until summer classes are over
- B. Start their work later in the day
- C. Work on a different building
- D. Work on a different part of the library
- What does the woman imply about the construction plans?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. They cannot be changed at this point.
- B. It is unfortunate that they were approved.
- C. They have been changed several times already.
- D. They were not approved until very recently.
- What does the woman imply about moving students to another dormitory?
- A. She does not think it is necessary.
- B. She will need to get permission from the housing office.
- C. Students will have to wait until the dormitory is available.
- D. Students should contact the housing office for permission.
- What does the student imply when he says this: 🎧
- A. The new library walls are not very attractive.
- B. The view from the student’s window is blocked by the construction.
- C. The construction is causing damage to nearby buildings.
- D. The construction is frustrating for many students.
答案：C D AB B D