Advice For Cafeteria
Listen to a conversation between a student and a cafeteria manager.
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. The man’s recent promotion to cafeteria manager
- B. The agenda for an upcoming committee meeting
- C. Ways to improve the food service in the cafeteria
- D. Recent changes to the cafeteria’s menu
- Why has the woman stopped going to the cafeteria regularly?
- A. She does not like the cafeteria food.
- B. She started eating with friends in the dormitory.
- C. Her classes conflict with the cafeteria’s hours of operation.
- D. The cafeteria is located too far away from her dormitory.
- What are the woman’s main complaints about the cafeteria food?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. It is not varied enough.
- B. It is not kept hot enough.
- C. It cannot be taken out of the cafeteria.
- D. It is not available in sufficient quantities.
- What is the woman’s attitude toward joining the advisory committee?
- A. She is flattered to be invited to serve on the committee.
- B. She is doubtful that she can fit it into her schedule.
- C. She is concerned that her participation would not make a difference.
- D. She is curious to learn more about the committee.
- What does the man imply when he says this: 🎧
- A. The suggestion box was recently set up.
- B. The former managers were not very responsive to students’ complaints.
- C. The cafeteria policies are not likely to change in the future.
- D. The manager plans to raise the salaries of the cafeteria staff.
答案：C C AD B B