Trip To The New York City
Listen to a conversation between a student and the director of the Student Activity Center.
- Why does the student go to see the woman?
- A. To ask her for help with organizing an event
- B. To invite her to a reception at an art gallery
- C. To request additional funds for a student activity
- D. To suggest a last-minute change in plans for a trip
- What point does the student make about his job in the Student Activities Center?
- A. He found out about the art exhibit from someone he works with.
- B. His roommate helped him to get the job.
- C. The job typically involves organizing trips to New York City.
- D. The activities that the center organizes are popular.
- What two points does the student make about the history of the High Line?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. The High Line once was part of a train line that transported freight
- B. The High Line originally was built as a park for outdoor art exhibits.
- C. The High Line has long been a popular destination for tourists to New York City.
- D. The High Line was not used for many years.
- Why does the woman mention the information in the poster?
- A. To point out that the tour leader’s name was not listed
- B. To point out a problem with the student’s suggestion about walking to the gallery
- C. To explain why so few students signed up for the trip
- D. To explain why the bus would not be available for taking the students on the trip
- What does the woman imply when she says this: 🎧
- A. She has already seen the art exhibit.
- B. She would be willing to go on the trip.
- C. She prefers walking to taking the bus in New York.
- D. She is surprised that she has not heard of the High Line.
答案：D D AD B B