Choose a Place to Live
- Why does the student go to see the woman?
- A. To ask about events that the music house sponsors
- B. To find out which of the common interest houses have rooms available
- C. To find out if it would be possible for him to live in the music house
- D. To check on the status of his application to move into the music house
- According to the woman, why might some people not want to live in the music house?
- A. It is rarely quiet.
- B. It is not conveniently located.
- C. All of the residents are required to participate in house activities.
- D. All of the residents must be enrolled in a music class.
- What does the woman imply when she mentions the jazz festival?
- A. It was free for residents of the music house.
- B. It was held at the music house.
- C. Music house residents were encouraged to perform at it.
- D. Music house residents were involved in organizing it.
- Why does the woman mention the acceptance rate of applicants for the music house?
- A. To warn the student that his application might not be approved
- B. To suggest that the music house is not a popular place to live
- C. To convince the student that his chances are better if he applies in person
- D. To emphasize the importance of turning in the application form early
- What information does the student need to include in his application? [CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Some ways he might contribute to the music house community
- B. Information about his experience as a musician
- C. Reasons why he wants to live in the music house
- D. A recommendation from a current resident of the music house
答案：C A D A AC