1. What is the lecture mainly about
A. Advantages that countries can gain by making their own goods
B. Qualities that lead to trade imbalances between countries
C. Cost and efficiency concepts that help determine trade decisions
D. Ways in which local surpluses can affect international trade
2. Why does the professor talk about growing bananas in countries with tropical climates?
A. To show how opportunity costs affect agricultural production
B. To explain how demand for a product determines its cost
C. To decide how domestic shortages are created
D. To illustrate the concept of absolute advantage
3. According to the professor, what indicates that a country has an absolute advantage in trade?
A. It can produce an item more efficiently than other countries.
B. It is wealthy enough to import everything that it needs.
C. It consistently exports more than it imports
D. It does not have to import any goods from other countries
4. The professor gives an example of two countries that produce televisions and chairs. What does she predict will happen if the economic decisions of both countries are based on the principle of comparative advantage?
Click on 2 answers
A. The prices of televisions and chairs will go down in both countries
B. More chairs and televisions will be manufactured in each country.
C. Imports of televisions and chairs will decrease in each country
D. The total supply of televisions and chairs will increase in both countries
5. Why does the professor talk about going to the movies?
A. To demonstrate the difference between absolute and comparative advantage
B. To provide an example to help explain the concept of opportunity costs
C. To illustrate the advantages of specialization in the entertainment industry
D. To show that economic theories do not always apply on a personal level
6. Why does the professor say this:
A. To reassure the students that the example will help illustrate her point
B. To apologize to the students for using an example that is difficult to understand
C. To prepare the class for a shift to a new topic
D. To return to a point she made earlier
答案：C D A AD B A