TPO41-C1 Suggestions On Research Project
- What does the professor talk about with the man?
- A. Reasons the man should work at the field station next summer instead of working independently
- B. Reasons the man should change the focus of his independent study project
- C. Projects that the man has permission to work on next summer
- D. Whether the man would be willing to cooperate on a project with another student
- What does Professor Garfield suggest the student do during the spring term?
- A. Take a particular class
- B. Modify his research topic
- C. Pay the field-station program fee
- D. Begin collecting data
- What do the student and John Arnold have in common?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. They were both on the waiting list for the summer field program.
- B. They will both be doing research involving salt marshes.
- C. They often volunteer to help restore salt marshes.
- D. They live in the same university dormitory.
- What does the professor say is the main topic of John Arnold’s research?
- A. Establishing size recommendations for salt marsh habitats
- B. The relationship between bridge size and the flow of tidal waters
- C. How the vegetation of coastal habitats is affected by the restoration of salt marshes
- D. Ways of assessing levels of stress on salt-marsh habitats
- What can be inferred about the student when he says this: 🎧
- A. He cannot participate at the field station because of a prior commitment.
- B. He is unsure if he will earn enough course credits before the summer.
- C. He prefers to do the independent study instead of working at the field station
- D. He thinks he may not have enough time to complete the required work over the summer.
C A BD B D