Advice On A Term Paper’s Topic
Listen to a conversation between a student and her professor.
- Why does the woman go to see the professor?
- A. To get advice on the topic of a term paper.
- B. To discuss different types of food packaging.
- C. To find out if the university will offer courses in food packaging.
- D. To ask about jobs in the food industry.
- Why does the professor mention his previous jobs?
- A. To explain why the woman should study physics, math, and chemistry.
- B. To recommend that the woman get a summer job on a fishing boat.
- C. To point out that industry jobs can lead to a teaching career.
- D. To confirm an assumption the woman made about finding a job.
- The woman mentions a research study of milk packaging. What was the finding of the study?
- A. Plastic containers may change the flavor of milk.
- B. Light may negatively affect the quality of milk.
- C. People prefer to buy milk in see-through containers.
- D. Opaque containers are effective in protecting milk from bacteria.
- What does the professor imply about the dairy in Chelsea?
- A. It has plans to start bottling milk in opaque containers.
- B. Some of its employees attended the university.
- C. Employees there might be able to provide useful information.
- D. He worked there before joining the university faculty.
- What does the woman mean when she says this? 🎧
- A. She has read conflicting information.
- B. She has been too busy to begin her research.
- C. The topic she is researching is too broad.
- D. The information she needs is not available.
答案：A D B C C