Revise A Hemingway Paper
Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.
- Why does the professor ask the man to come to her office?
- A. To check on the man’s progress on a paper he is writing
- B. To show the man techniques for organizing his time
- C. To encourage the man to revise a paper he wrote
- D. To clarify her comments on a paper the man wrote
- Why does the man hesitate before agreeing to the professor’s request?
- A. He is not sure his effort would be successful.
- B. He feels overwhelmed by all his schoolwork
- C. He is unclear about what the professor wants his to do.
- D. He does not like to work on more than one assignment at a time.
- What is the professor’s main criticism of the man’s paper?
- A. It included unnecessary information.
- B. It did not include enough examples to illustrate the main point.
- C. The main point was expressed too abstractly.
- D. The paper ignored a key historical fact.
- Why does the professor suggest that the student change the introduction of his paper?
- A. To make it less repetitive
- B. To more clearly state the man’s point of view.
- C. To correct spelling and grammar mistakes.
- D. To reflect changes made elsewhere in the paper.
- What does the professor mean when she says this: 🎧
- A. She understands the student’s problem.
- B. She wants the student to explain his comment.
- C. She did not hear what the student said.
- D. She does not accept the student’s excuse.
答案：C B A B A