Understand The Assignment In Psychology Course
Listen to a conversation between a student and his psychology professor.
- Why does the student go to see the professor?
- A. To report on the research he has done
- B. To ask for permission to observe a class
- C. To get help understanding an assignment
- D. To ask about a question on a recent test
- According to the professor, what should the student do after completing the first observation?
- A. Look for another child to observe
- B. Research the child’s developmental stage
- C. Report his progress to the class
- D. Submit the notes he took during the observation
- Why does the student mention a child playing with a toy car?
- A. To identify a behavior that would show a child’s imagination developing
- B. To identify a behavior that might illustrate egocentric thinking
- C. To give an example of a behavior he has observed
- D. To give an example of a behavior he would not need to describe
- Why should the student contact the education department secretary?
- A. Her child attends a school run by the university.
- B. She has a list of families that might be able to help the man.
- C. She can contact students who have worked on a similar project.
- D. She will explain how to observe a class without disturbing it.
- What does the professor mean when she says this: 🎧
- A. The man’s paper has a strong introduction
- B. The man has already started his research project
- C. The assignment cannot be submitted late
- D. The man does not fully understand assignment.
答案：C B A B D