Reschedule The Medieval History Test
Listen to a conversation between a professor and the student.
- Why does the student go to see the professor?
- A. To find out his grade on the midterm exam.
- B. To explain why he missed a class.
- C. To get help writing an essay.
- D. To ask to take a test at a different time.
- Why does the professor congratulate the student?
- A. He received the highest grade on a recent test.
- B. He recently won an award.
- C. He was accepted into a history program in France.
- D. He wrote an essay that was published in a magazine.
- What will the student do this weekend?
- A. Take a trip with his medieval history class.
- B. Practice speaking French.
- C. Attend an awards ceremony.
- D. Write a paper about Montreal.
- What are two of the criteria the professor will use to evaluate students’ essays?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. How completely they describe the tactual details of historical events.
- B. How successfully they defend their own opinions.
- C. How carefully they analyze ideas discussed in class.
- D. How much information from the textbook they include.
- What does the professor imply when she says this: 🎧
- A. She has not yet seen the student’s paper.
- B. She will not hold class on Monday.
- C. She needs more time to grade the student’s exam.
- D. She wants to confirm her plans for a test.
答案：D B B BC D