Find Materials For An Opera Paper
Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.
- Why does the man visit the professor?
- A. To get the professor’s approval for his paper topic.
- B. To ask for source material for his paper.
- C. To ask the professor’s opinion about a particular production of a Shakespeare play.
- D. To get help finding articles about a play.
- What is the subject of the man’s paper?
- A. The influence of film on theater.
- B. The transient nature of theater.
- C. Modern interpretations of a play by Shakespeare.
- D. A comparison of different film versions of Shakespeare s plays.
- What do the speakers say about Peter Brook’s production of A Midsummer Nights Dream?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. It influenced subsequent productions.
- B. It was performed only a few times.
- C. Written accounts of it are difficult to find.
- D. Film versions of it probably do not exist.
- What point does the professor make when she mentions that some students are writing about nineteenth- century productions of Shakespeare’s plays?
- A. Other students paper topics are even more difficult than the man’s topic.
- B. The man should refer to some nineteenth-century productions in his paper.
- C. Students should focus their research on film adaptations of the plays.
- D. Theater students often face the same problem the man is facing.
- Why does the professor say this: 🎧
- A. To point out that the topic of the student’s paper has been covered before.
- B. To convince the student to write about the production.
- C. To persuade the student to change the topic of his paper.
- D. To see if the student agrees with her opinion about the production.
答案：B C AD D B