Apply For The Undergraduate Research Fund
Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.
- Why does the professor want to talk to the student?
- A. To discuss her application to graduate school.
- B. To discuss a possible internship at the school’s library
- C. To encourage her to increase the scope of her research project
- D. To suggest some changes to improve her research project.
- According to the professor, what information should be included in the student’s application?
- A. The amount of money she will need for her research
- B. The amount of time she will need to complete her project
- C. A summary of research already conducted on the topic
- D. Reasons why she chose that particular topic
- Why does the professor mention a university in Boston?
- A. He used to be a professor at that university.
- B. He thinks the student may find useful material there.
- C. He has plans to visit the university soon.
- D. He thinks the student should attend a conference there.
- What does the professor say he will do for the student?
- A. Help her determine details for a research budget.
- B. Assist her with her graduate school inquiry
- C. Talk to her about ways of expanding her project.
- D. Write a letter of recommendation for her.
- Why does the professor say this: 🎧
- A. He thinks the fund is rather limited.
- B. He agrees that the fund’s name is rather long.
- C. He thinks the student needs help with her project.
- D. He is surprised that the student is not familiar with the fund.
答案：C A B D B