Find A Science Book
Listen to a conversation between a student and a clerk in the bookstore.
- Why can the man NOT find the book he needs?
- A. The bookstore is sold out of the book.
- B. The bookstore he is in does not carry the book.
- C. His professor did not order enough copies of the book.
- D. The book is not being used for any course offered at the university.
- What are two possible reasons that the speakers consider for why the man cannot find the book?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. It is for a graduate-level course.
- B. Information about the book was entered incorrectly into the computer system.
- C. The man has given the woman an incorrect title for the book.
- D. The professor forgot to submit the book order.
- What does the woman offer to do for the student?
- A. Save a copy of the book for him as soon as it comes in.
- B. Order more copies of the book.
- C. Call the computer store across the street.
- D. Find a store that sells the book if he cannot find it.
- How does the man react to the information the woman gives him about where computer science books are sold?
- A. He is embarrassed that he did not think of it himself.
- B. He suggests that the information be posted in the store.
- C. He apologizes for bothering the woman.
- D. He is annoyed that the woman did not tell him sooner.
- Why does the woman say this？🎧
- A. To determine how urgent the student s need is.
- B. To figure out why the book is not listed on the computer.
- C. To find out what level computer science course the man is taking.
- D. To explain why the book might be sold out.
答案：B AB D B B