Locate A Political Book
Listen to a conversation between a student and a library employee.
- Why does the student go to see the man?
- A. To find out the status of her job application.
- B. To get help locating a book she needs for a class.
- C. To request a book that her professor put on the reserve list.
- D. To ask how to look up books on the library’s computer system.
- Why is the student having a problem getting the book she wants?
- A. Other students are using the book in the library.
- B. The book is kept in the political science library.
- C. The student has the incorrect title for the book.
- D. All the copies of the book have been checked out of the library.
- Why does the man think a student job in the library is available?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. An employee recently stopped working at the library.
- B. One position has been open since the beginning of the semester.
- C. The library only recently got approval to hire additional staff.
- D. Not many students are looking for work this time of year.
- What is a potential problem with the available job in the library?
- A. The position is only a temporary one.
- B. The position is for fewer hours per week than other student jobs.
- C. There may not be flexibility to select convenient working hours.
- D. The librarian may prefer to hire a student with previous library work experience.
- Listen again to part of the conversation. Then answer the question. Why does the man say this: 🎧
- A. To acknowledge that there is a problem with the reserve system
- B. To indicate how the library avoids the problem the student mentioned
- C. To explain why the library has ordered more copies of the book
- D. To reinforce the reason why so many books are not on the shelves
答案：B A AD C B