Student’s Ideas About The Class Assignment
Listen to a conversation between a student and his art history professor.
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. The student’s idea about his class assignments.
- B. The influence of one painter on another.
- C. The student’s recent visit to museum in Connecticut.
- D. The challenges associated with painting at night.
- Why is the student unable to write about the painting by Van Gogh?
- A. It is not on the list of approved paintings that the professor provided.
- B. It is not available for the student to study in person.
- C. The student does not have enough background knowledge to write about it.
- D. Another student has already chosen to write about it.
- What does the student say about the painting by Millet?
- A. It seemed brighter than he expected.
- B. It is on loan to a distant museum.
- C. It is his favorite painting.
- D. It is located near his family’s house.
- According to the speakers, what two features do the Van Gogh painting and the Millet painting have in common?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. They have the same name.
- B. They exemplify Postimpressionist style.
- C. They depict a nighttime scene with a lot of light.
- D. They depict the same star constellation.
- What does the professor imply about the objects held by children in some American miniature portraits?
- A. They increase the value of the portraits.
- B. They reveal historical attitudes.
- C. They are difficult to analyze.
- D. They were often depicted larger than their actual size.
答案：A B D AC B