Discuss A Project On Service Design
Listen to a conversation between a student and a business professor.
- Why does the student go to see the professor?
- A. To find out all the requirements for a project
- B. To discuss a service gap at a restaurant
- C. To get help understanding concepts relevant to his project
- D. To get help with designing a business plan
- Why does the professor mention a student in another class?
- A. To describe an interesting topic for a project
- B. To explain the cause of her initial confusion
- C. To point out that she has not received e-mails from all her students yet
- D. To indicate that she has several students doing projects about restaurants
- Why does the professor talk about the cafeteria on campus?
- A. To give an example of an effective service design
- B. To illustrate how service standards can inform service design
- C. To help the man understand a service problem
- D. To illustrate the concept of a service gap
- What do the speakers imply about the bakery the student went to recently?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. The apple pie he bought there was not as good as it usually is.
- B. The bakery’s service design was inefficient.
- C. The bakery needs additional employees to fix a service gap.
- D. The bakery did not meet a service standard.
- What does the professor say the student should do for his project?
- A. Compare an on-campus service model with an off-campus one
- B. Interview the service manager and employees at the cafeteria
- C. Recommend service improvements at the cafeteria and the bookstore
- D. Analyze the service design of a nearby restaurant
答案：C B A BD D