Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee in the university career services center.
- What is the conversation mainly about?
- A. How to register for an upcoming job fair.
- B. The woman’s career goals.
- C. How the woman should prepare for an upcoming event.
- D. Possibilities for summer jobs on campus.
- Why does the woman think she will prefer the smaller job fair?
- A. She will have more time to prepare for it.
- B. The jobs available there are more suited to her interests.
- C. One of her sociology professors helped organize it.
- D. Fewer people will be looking for positions there.
- Initially, what was the woman’s attitude toward preparing a resume?
- A. She was concerned that it would take too much time.
- B. She did not think it was necessary.
- C. She did not think she could do it by herself.
- D. She was certain that it would help her find a summer job.
- Why does the man mention that the career fairs are now open to job applicants from the community?
- A. To show that the number of available jobs in the community has increased.
- B. To indicate that the woman will be able to talk to people who have job experience.
- C. To indicate that the career services center is funded by the local government.
- D. To hint competition for the available jobs may be high.
- What does the man say the woman will be able to do on the career services center’s Website?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Find out which companies will be participating at the event.
- B. Register for the upcoming career fair.
- C. Learn tips on how to prepare a resume.
- D. Get suggestions for how to make a good impression during an interview.
答案：C B B D AC