Discussion About The Bauhaus
Listen to a conversation between a student and an art history professor.
- Why does the student want to talk to the professor?
- A. To let him know that she has no background in art
- B. To discuss the topic of her art history paper
- C. To inform him that she is unable to print out the class syllabus at the computer lab
- D. To get another copy of the material from class
- What point does the professor make about the early Bauhaus school?
- A. Its intention was to create a distinctive artistic style.
- B. It started out with a focus on architecture.
- C. It was conceived as an experiment in education.
- D. Its founding director supported traditional classroom teaching.
- Why does the student mention her German studies?
- A. To indicate that she is interested in different fields of study
- B. To indicate that she knows about the German art school
- C. To explain why she is taking a class about Bauhaus
- D. To explain why she thinks Bauhaus centered on architecture
- What is the professor’s opinion about how Bauhaus works should be displayed?
- A. They should focus on a famous Bauhaus artist.
- B. They should reveal the diversity of the Bauhaus.
- C. They should be based on a single Bauhaus technique.
- D. They should be arranged by time period
- What does the professor say about the museum that the student is required to visit?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Its Bauhaus exhibit is organized by themes.
- B. Its Bauhaus exhibit will not be there much longer.
- C. It offers students a price reduction on Thursday nights.
- D. It will probably be quite crowded next weekend.
答案：D C D B AC