Listen to a conversation between a student and his academic advisor.
- What is the conversation mainly about?
- A. The student’s eligibility to graduate next semester.
- B. The student’s difficulties in registering for classes.
- C. A difficult class the student must take next semester.
- D. Possible elective choices in the student’s degree program.
- According to the woman, why was the program’s curriculum changed?
- A. To attract more international students to the program.
- B. To reflect the growing importance of international business.
- C. To take advantage of the expertise of new faculty members.
- D. To give students a stronger background in management.
- What does the woman imply about the new departmental requirements?
- A. They will not affect the student’s plans for graduation.
- B. They will not be officially approved by the department until next year.
- C. They will be limited to students specializing in the international business.
- D. They will be similar to recent changes made in other departments at the university.
- Why does the woman mention writing a letter?
- A. To point out the best way for the student to contact the dean’s office.
- B. To confirm that a personal letter is a graduation requirement.
- C. To indicate that she is willing to provide the student with further assistance.
- D. To emphasize that the student will need special permission to graduate.
- Why does the woman say this: 🎧
- A. To suggest that the student has not fulfilled all of his requirements.
- B. To indicate one of the new graduation requirements.
- C. To find out the student’s opinion about a particular class.
- D. To be sure that the student has taken a required class.
答案：A B A C D