Feedback On An Assignment
Listen to a conversation between a student and his professor.
- Why does the student go to the professor’s office?
- A. To hand in an assignment that he rewrote
- B. To ask for additional time to complete an assignment
- C. To persuade the professor to allow him to rewrite an assignment
- D. To receive feedback on an assignment that he has already submitted
- Why will the professor probably not grade the film review the student has submitted?
- A. She realizes that the film she assigned was too difficult for the student to review.
- B. She thinks that she may not have explained the assignment very well.
- C. The student did not follow the professor’s guidelines for choosing a film.
- D. The review the student submitted was only a first draft.
- According to the professor, what are two elements of a good review that the student did NOT include?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. A detailed summary of the film
- B. The student’s opinion of the film
- C. A comparison of the film to other films
- D. An explanation of the film’s popularity
- Why does the professor decide to ask the students to review one of the films being shown by the campus film club?
- A. So they can experience a film in an authentic reviewing atmosphere
- B. So they can compare the film club’s film with the original films they reviewed
- C. So they have a chance to rewrite their original reviews
- D. So they have a chance to attend a film with a professional reviewer
- What does the professor imply when she says this: 🎧
- A. She would like her colleague’s opinion about the student’s film review.
- B. She will ask her colleague to help the man rewrite his review.
- C. She does not want to read more than one film review from each student.
- D. She would like more information before making a decision about the assignment.
答案：D B BC A D