Questions About A Drama Class
Listen to a conversation between a student and his drama professor.
- Why does the man go to see the professor?
- A. To discuss a play he heard about
- B. To get feedback on a paper he is writing
- C. To ask about a point made in class
- D. To get information about an acting coach
- Why does the professor mention Shakespeare and the ancient Greek playwrights?
- A. To support her statement that some original plays do exist
- B. To show that playwrights historically have used themes from earlier plays
- C. To point out that Shakespeare was greatly influenced by ancient Greek plays
- D. To give examples of playwrights whose plays have inspired later playwrights
- What does the professor imply about the play Full Circle by Charles Mee?
- A. It served as the basis for a Hollywood film.
- B. It is indirectly based on a Chinese play.
- C. It has influenced a more recent play.
- D. It uses themes from ancient Greek literature.
- What two points does Charles Mee make about playwriting?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Rewriting old plays to deal with modern issues is a respectable practice.
- B. Playwrights should preserve as much of the original as possible when updating an older play.
- C. Older plays tend to show more imagination than newer plays.
- D. In a way, modern playwrights work with playwrights of the past.
- What does the man imply when he says this: 🎧
- A. He thinks the professor misunderstood his point.
- B. He has written some original plays himself.
- C. He doubts that what Charles Mee said is true.
- D. He has read some original plays by Charles Mee.
答案：C B B AD C