Requirements Of The Senior Thesis
Listen to part of a conversation between a student and a professor.
- Why does the man go to see the professor?
- A. To learn more about his student teaching assignment.
- B. To discuss the best time to finish his senior thesis.
- C. To discuss the possibility of changing the topic of his senior thesis.
- D. To find out whether the professor will be his advisor for his senior thesis.
- What is the man’s concern about the second half of the academic year?
- A. He will not have time to do the necessary research for his senior thesis.
- B. He will not be allowed to write his senior thesis on his topic choice
- C. His senior thesis advisor will not be on campus.
- D. His student teaching requirement will not be complete before the thesis is due.
- What does the man imply about Professor Johnson?
- A. His sabbatical may last longer than expected.
- B. His research is highly respected throughout the world.
- C. He is the English department’s specialist on Chaucer.
- D. He is probably familiar with the literature of the literature of Renaissance.
- Why does the man want to write his senior thesis on The Canterbury Tales?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. He studied it during his favorite course in high school.
- B. He has already received approval for the paper from his professor.
- C. He thinks that the knowledge might help him in graduate school.
- D. He has great admiration for Chaucer.
- Why does the professor say this? 🎧
- A. She is uncertain whether the man will be able to finish his paper before the end of the summer.
- B. She thinks the man will need to do a lot of preparation to write on a new topic.
- C. She wants to encourage the man to choose a new advisor for his paper.
- D. She wants the man to select a new topic for his paper during the summer.
答案：B C C CD B