Suggestions On Paper Revision
Listen to part of a conversation between a student and a professor.
- What is the conversation mainly about?
- A. Criticisms of Dewey’s political philosophy.
- B. Methods for leading a discussion group.
- C. Recent changes made to a reference document.
- D. Problems with the organization of a paper.
- Why is the student late for his meeting?
- A. Seeing the doctor took longer than expected.
- B. No nearby parking spaces where available.
- C. His soccer practice last longer than usual.
- D. He had problems printing his paper.
- What revisions does the student need to make to his paper?
[CHOOSE 3 ANSWERS]
- A. Describe the influences on Dewey in more detail.
- B. Expand the introductory biographical sketch.
- C. Remove unnecessary content throughout the paper.
- D. Use consistent references throughout the paper.
- E. Add an explanation of Dewey’s view on individuality.
- Why does the professor mention the political science club?
- A. To encourage the student to run for club president.
- B. To point out that John Dewey is a member of a similar club.
- C. To suggest an activity that might interest the student.
- D. To indicate where the student can get help with his paper.
- Why does the professor say this? 🎧
- A. To find out how many drafts does the student wrote.
- B. To encourage the student to review his own work.
- C. To emphasize the need for the student to follow the guidelines.
- D. To propose a different solution to the problem.
答案：D A ACD C B