Extension for paper
- Why does the student go to see the professor?
- A. To ask if she can interview him for her paper
- B. To ask permission to extend the length of her paper
- C. To ask permission to change the topic of her paper
- D. To ask for more time to finish her paper
- What can be inferred about the student’s work on her paper so far?
- A. She received a lot of help on the paper from professional musicians.
- B. She has found enough information to complete the paper.
- C. She did not start working on the paper early enough.
- D. She is having difficulty finding sources for the paper.
- Why does the student want to interview her friend’s grandfather?
- A. He has written articles about jazz music in New York City.
- B. He has recordings of the musicians discussed in the woman’s paper.
- C. He owned a historic jazz club in New York City.
- D. He was a jazz musician during the 1950s.
- What does the professor ask the student to do on the original due date of the paper?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Turn in her first draft
- B. Hand in an outline
- C. Submit interview questions
- D. Confirm that she has scheduled an interview
- Why does the student say this: 🎧
- A. To address the professor’s concern
- B. To explain a change in her approach to her paper
- C. To restate the professor’s point
- D. To request approval of her topic