Submit A Document For Graduation
Listen to a conversation between a student and a registrar.
- Why does the man go to see the registrar?
- A. To find out why he is not on the list of graduating students
- B. To explain why he has not fulfilled his graduation requirements
- C. To find out the exact requirements for graduation
- D. To submit a document required for graduation
- According to the registrar, what step is currently taken to ensure that students fulfill their graduation requirements?
- A. Academic records are regularly checked by the registrar’s office
- B. Students meet with a department chairperson to plan their course work
- C. Students receive letters listing the courses that they still need to take
- D. Warning letters are sent to students who have fallen behind in their course work
- Why does the man mention his classmates?
- A. To explain how he obtained information about field research
- B. To point out that many students like to do field research
- C. To show that it is difficult to get intermediate-level credits
- D. To emphasize his motivation to do filed research in two of his courses
- Why does the registrar tell the man to contact his chairperson immediately?
- A. A deadline has already passed
- B. The man has a limited time to resolve his problem
- C. The man first needs to find out if the chairperson will help him
- D. Issuing a new grade may take longer than expected
- Listen again to part of the conversation.Then answer the question
Why does the registrar imply when she says this: 🎧
- A. She is uncertain about the reliability of the computer
- B. She will approve the man’s form despite her doubts about it
- C. She needs more information about the man’s credits
- D. She needs to call someone to help her fix computer errors
D B D B C