Elective Course Options
- Why does the woman go to see the professor?
- A. To ask which elective courses he will be teaching next semester.
- B. To get more advice on which elective courses to take next semester.
- C. To find out the difference between public relations and marketing.
- D. To get help deciding whether to pursue a graduate degree in marketing.
- According to the professor, what aspect of public relations tends to surprise students?
- A. The fact that public relation does not involve advertising.
- B. The high level of competition for jobs in the public-relations field.
- C. The number of groups that public-relations professionals reach out to.
- D. The amount of education needed to work in the public-relations field.
- According to the speakers, how does the university try to create a relationship with the surrounding community?
- A. By obtaining input from community members when developing new courses.
- B. By letting community members attend some lectures and classes without charge.
- C. By offering free career advice to community members.
- D. By offering tuition discounts to community members.
- What does the professor imply when he mentions that graduate school is expensive?
- A. The woman may need to work part time while attending graduate school.
- B. The woman should shop around for an affordable graduate school.
- C. The woman could probably find employment in the marketing field without a graduate degree.
- D. The woman should make sure that her graduate course of study interest her.
- Why does the professor say this: 🎧
- A. To convey understanding that the woman finds those subjects boring.
- B. To acknowledge that those subjects are too difficult for many high school students.
- C. To acknowledge that he has heard the same complaint from other students about those subjects.
- D. To assure her that those subjects are taught more effectively at the college level.
B C B D A