Library Policies for Returning Books
- Why does the man go to talk to the woman?
- A. To find out if he can get extended borrowing privileges
- B. To find out if he needs to immediately return a book he borrowed
- C. To find out why he has to pay a library fine
- D. To find out why his borrowing privileges have been suspended
- What will the man probably do today?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Get photocopies of a book chapter
- B. Find out who requested his book
- C. Borrow additional books
- D. Renew the book Modern Social Problems
- What is the woman trying to explain when she mentions students who have lost their borrowing privileges?
- A. Why the man should not photocopy part of the book
- B. The reasons for one of the library’s policies
- C. What will happen if the man does not return the book
- D. The reason the man has to fill out a form
- How does the man probably feel at the end of the conversation?
- A. Annoyed that he has to pay a fine on the book
- B. Upset that he is losing his library privileges
- C. Glad that he can keep the book for two more weeks
- D. Less worried about having to return the book
- Listen again to part of the conversation. Then answer the question.
Why does the woman say this: 🎧
- A. To make sure she understands what the man’s problem is
- B. To encourage the man to return the book to the library soon
- C. To check whether the man has already returned the book
- D. To see if the man is familiar with the library’s policy
答案：B AC C D A