An Error In Registration
- What is the conversation mainly about?
- A. Proposed changes to a internship program.
- B. A document that was not delivered on time.
- C. A canceled course.
- D. An error in a registration record.
- According to this student, how is his internship different from the internships the other students have?
- A. He will be doing research in the open ocean.
- B. He will be teaching visitors about the displays at the aquarium.
- C. He will be writing a report about the regional center for the marine research.
- D. He will be spending more time in the classroom.
- What TWO requirements did the student have to meet in order to get the internship?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. He had to have volunteered previously at the aquarium.
- B. He had to be certified in scuba diving.
- C. He had to be a senior oceanography student.
- D. He had to have experience collecting oceanographic data.
- What does the student imply about Prof. Leonard?
- A. She is not in charge of oceanography internships.
- B. She works at the regional center for marine research.
- C. She will be able to help correct the mistake today.
- D. She recommend the student for the internship.
- What can be inferred about the woman when she says this…🎧?
- A. She feels her office has handled the situation correctly.
- B. She is upset that she has to fix the problem herself.
- C. She believes the students should have finalized his paperwork earlier.
- D. She wants to reassure the student that the problem will be addressed promptly.
D A BC C D