Look for Information on a Volcano
- Why does the woman go to the information desk?
- A. She does not know where the library computers are located.
- B. She does not know how to use a computer to locate the information she needs.
- C. She does not have time to wait until a library computer becomes available.
- D. The book she is looking for was missing from the library shelf.
- Why does the man assume that the woman is in Professor Simpson’s class?
- A. The man recently saw the woman talking with Professor Simpson.
- B. The woman mentioned Professor Simpson’s name.
- C. The woman is carrying the textbook used in Professor Simpson’s class.
- D. The woman is researching a subject that Professor Simpson specializes in.
- What can be inferred about the geology course the woman is taking?
- A. It has led the woman to choose geology as her major course of study.
- B. It is difficult to follow without a background in chemistry and physics.
- C. The woman thinks it is easier than other science courses.
- D. The woman thinks the course is boring.
- What topic does the woman need information on?
- A. The recent activity of a volcano in New Zealand
- B. Various types of volcanoes found in New Zealand
- C. All volcanoes in New Zealand that are still active
- D. How people in New Zealand have prepared for volcanic eruptions
- What does the man imply about the article when he says this: 🎧
- A. It may not contain enough background material.
- B. It is part of a series of articles.
- C. It might be too old to be useful.
- D. It is the most recent article published on the subject.
答案：B D C A C