Tickets for the play
1. Why does the student go to the theater?
- A. To buy season tickets
- B. To buy tickets for a performance of Hamlet
- C. To find out which plays she might be able to take her parents to see
- D. To ask it discounts are available for ticket packages
2. What benefits of buying season tickets does the man mention?
[CHOOSE 3 ANSWERS]
- A. A price discount on every show
- B. Seats with the best view of the stage
- C. An opportunity to the actors after the performance
- D. A discount on refreshments purchased at the theater
- E. A chance to buy extra tickets before they are on sale to the public
3. What does the man imply about the play Hamlet?
- A. It will be performed on weekends only
- B. It has never been performed at the theater before
- C. Tickets for it are more expensive than tickets for other plays
- D. Tickets to see it are likely to sell out quickly
4. What information does the man say is included on the flier?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Rates for various ticket purchasing options
- B. A seating chart for the theater
- C. Names of professors who will give performance talks
- D. Performance times for the shows
5. What can be inferred about the student when she says this: 🎧
- A. She realizes that most seats have already been reserved
- B. She is not concerned about sitting apart from her parents
- C. She will let her parents have the better seats
- D. She is ready to purchase season tickets