1. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. A problem with the travel office Web page
- B. A conference the student recently attended
- C. How the student can get permission to travel to other cities
- D. How the student can get reimbursed for travel expenses
2. What information can be found on the travel office Web page?
- A. The registration fees for various conferences
- B. The last day pre-approval requests can be submitted
- C. The average costs involved in traveling to various cities
- D. Hotels and transportation that students may use when they travel
3. What does the student imply about her recent travel to Philadelphia? [CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. She did not spend a lot of money on her trip.
- B. She did not plan the trip very far in advance.
- C. She does not have the receipts for the purchases she made.
- D. She stayed in the hotel recommended by the travel office.
4. Why is the student unable to fill out an online expense form?
- A. She does not have a pre-approval number.
- B. She already submitted a paper expense form.
- C. Another student was already reimbursed for the Philadelphia conference.
- D. The university’s computer system is not working properly.
5. What does the man mean when he says this: 🎧
- A. He does not want to continue the conversation.
- B. He is glad the student reminded him of something.
- C. The student just gave him information that may be helpful.
- D. The student will need to correct a mistake she made.