1. What is the conversation mainly about?
- A. Procedures the student should use to request time of her work
- B. An evaluation of the student’s performance at her library job
- C. Additional tasks the student will be expected to carry out
- D. The student’s interest in switching jobs at the library
2. What new job responsibilities will the student have?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Keeping track of overdue books
- B. Checking books in and out of the library
- C. Helping students find books
- D. Returning books to the shelves
3. What does the student imply about her current work at the circulation desk?
- A. She already keeps track of the specific tasks she does.
- B. She occasionally has nothing to do.
- C. She is too busy to learn new tasks.
- D. She appreciates being able to study at work.
4. Why does the man mention job descriptions?
- A. To explain why employees will need to keep a more detailed record of her work
- B. To clarify why the student will be transformed another department
- C. To ask the student what parts of her current job she lives best
- D. To clarify why the student’s duties at the circulation desk will change
5. What is the reason that the speakers discuss the end of the month?
- A. The student will need more time off from work to devote to her studies.
- B. The tracking of specific information will be required for only a month.
- C. The student does not plan to work at the library much longer.
- D. The training the student needs will not take place until the next month.