1. What is the lecture mainly about?
- A. Children’s reactions to the Montessori Method
- B. Teacher training in the Montessori Method
- C. How the Montessori Method facilitates children’s development
- D. How Maria Montessori developed her educational method
2. What does the professor imply about the furniture that was traditionally found in children’s classrooms in the early 1900s?
[CHOOSE 3 ANSWERS]
- A. It did not encourage interaction among children.
- B. It helped maintain discipline in the classroom.
- C. It was heavy and difficult for children to move.
- D. It was not child sized.
- E. It encouraged children to act independently.
3. According to the professor, what is the primary goal of the Montessori teacher?
- A. To instruct the child in the correct use of the manipulative equipment
- B. To prepare the child socially for future school interactions
- C. To focus directly on the skills necessary for academic success
- D. To guide the child to learn skills and concepts independently
4. What is the professor’s attitude about the Montessori teacher’s role?
- A. She thinks children need more interaction with adults than it allows.
- B. She thinks it is too limiting for the teacher.
- C. She thinks it could be a difficult role to perform.
- D. She thinks it demands expertise in many academic areas.
5. What does the example of the brown stairs demonstrate about Montessori classroom materials?
- A. That natural materials provide children with a superior sensorial experience
- B. That Montessori classroom materials are generally the same as those used in other primary schools
- C. That same materials lack a particular educational focus
- D. That one set of materials can be used to introduce several skills
6. Why does the professor mention the violin?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. To demonstrate the type of creativity the Montessori method encourages
- B. To stress the importance of music education at an early age
- C. To give an example of how advanced Montessori lessons can be
- D. To show that Montessori teachers expect materials to be used for their intended purpose
看完笔记视频，可以和你的笔记进行一次对比。笔记习惯不同，记笔记不在于多，在于记到所有的关键信息。具体参照我写的文章👉听力笔记 | 到底要不要记笔记？什么是合格的笔记？