Printer at computer lab
1. Why is the woman having a problem at the computer lab?
- A. She cannot find updated printing instructions online.
- B. The computer she is using is not connected to a printer.
- C. She is not aware of the new limit on printouts.
- D. She is not aware of the change in the process for printing documents.
2. How does the computer lab’s new procedure save paper?
- A. It requires approval for the printing of documents beyond a certain length.
- B. It rewards students for using recycled paper.
- C. It prevents students from printing documents accidentally.
- D. It allows students to print only documents that are class related.
3. Why is the woman interested in an internship at the greenhouse?
- A. She hopes it will lead to a permanent job there.
- B. She wants to broaden her experiences.
- C. She is considering changing her major course of study to biology.
- D. She needs to fulfill a requirement for graduation.
4. What can be inferred from the speakers’ discussion of the man’s friend?
- A. The woman knows the friend from one of her engineering classes.
- B. The woman hopes the friend can help her get the internship.
- C. The friend would not advise the woman to work at the greenhouse.
- D. The friend started the youth program at the greenhouse.
5. What benefits of a green roof does the woman describe?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. It can help decrease energy costs.
- B. It collects rainwater to supplement the building’s water supply.
- C. It provides research opportunities for students.
- D. It reduces water pollution in the area.