1. Why does the woman go to see the director?
- A. To ask which meal plans are available to her the following year
- B. To ask about a refund for the unused meals in her current meal plan
- C. To ask if she can cancel her meal plan contract
- D. To ask if her meal plan covers food for guests
2. What does the man imply about the parents of first-year students?
- A. They would prefer that their children have too many meals rather than too few.
- B. They sometimes get confused about how the university’s meal plans work.
- C. They often complain about the high cost of their children’s meal plans.
- D. They would prefer that their children make their own meal arrangements.
3. According to the director, what is the policy concerning meal plans for third and fourth years?
- A. They do not have to buy a meal plan.
- B. They may invite more than fifteen guests to eat on their meal plan.
- C. They may buy any meal plan that the university offers.
- D. They are not allowed to buy a meal plan if they live off campus.
4. Why does the man mention the student’s friends?
- A. To find out if they are having a similar problem
- B. To suggest a way for the student to use her extra meals
- C. To point out that most students are satisfied with their meal plans
- D. To suggest that the student join a campus organization
5. How does the student feel about talking to the dean?
- A. She really wants to see the dean immediately about a refund.
- B. She is rather shy to such an important person.
- C. She is reluctant to spend time to go see the dean now.
- D. She is concerned that the dean will be too busy at this time of year.