1. What is the student’s problem?
- A. She lost her passport.
- B. She needs to get a new ID card.
- C. She can’t remember her ID number.
- D. She missed the deadline for registration.
2. Why doesn’t the student go to her dorm room to get her passport?
- A. She is not allowed to enter the building.
- B. She is not sure if her passport is in the dorm room.
- C. She doesn’t have an escort.
- D. She doesn’t have a passport.
3. How will the director of security verify the student’s identity?
- A. By looking at her driver’s license.
- B. By finding her lost wallet
- C. By locating her information in the computer
- D. By asking her the ID number
4. What does the man imply about the student’s meal pass?
- A. lt will be replaced together with the passport.
- B. lt is required to enter the dorm building.
- C. It is prepared in a different building.
- D. It can be issued at the same time as the ID.
Listen again to part of the lecture then answer the question.
Male employee : Hey! I’m glad I was able to help you out!
Female Student : You’re glad!
5. What does the student imply when she says this: You’re glad!
- A. She’s the one who’s relieved.
- B. She doesn’t think he’s truly glad.
- C. She’s annoyed that it took so long.
- D. She’s surprised that the man would help.
答案：B A C D A