1. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
- A. Whether the student can obtain additional time for filing a housing application
- B. Whether the student will be able to get a refund for her housing deposit
- C. How to arrange university housing for the next year
- D. How to apply for the study-abroad program
2. What concern does the student express about stage one of the housing application process?
- A. She is concerned she will not be able to submit her application by the deadline.
- B. She is concerned about having to pay for housing she might not use.
- C. She considers the amount required for the deposit excessive.
- D. She does not want to commit to selecting a particular building yet.
3. Why does the man mention the study-abroad notification form?
- A. To emphasize that the deadline for the form is approaching
- B. To explain why the student need not worry about making a housing deposit
- C. To point out that the student completed the form incorrectly
- D. To explain a requirement for all students applying to the study-abroad program
4. According to the man, what can students do at the open-house session?
- A. Find out about the campus housing process
- B. Meet with potential roommates and housing staff
- C. Get a discounted membership card for the local art museum
- D. Learn about the different housing choices
5. According to the man, what do students who want to live with friends have to do?
- A. Wait until stage three to request a specific roommate
- B. Select a two-person room in Clark Hall
- C. Include the roommate’s name on the online application form
- D. Fill out a roommate request form after the open-house session
答案：C B B D D