Printers In The Student Center Broken Down
Listen to a conversation between a student and a computer lab administrator.
- What do the speakers mainly discuss?
- A. The lack of functional printers in the student center
- B. The large crowds in the computer labs
- C. The skills that computer and printer technicians need
- D. The expected delivery of new computer printers
- Why does the man mention the engineering school?
- A. To direct the student to a place where she can finish her work
- B. To indicate who serves as computer technicians
- C. To indicate where computer technicians are currently busy fixing printers
- D. To indicate that the problem with the printers is not limited to the student center
- Why does the man mention the president of the college?
- A. To suggest that the president is too busy to get involved in this issue
- B. To indicate that the president proposed hiring additional technicians
- C. To explain that the president decided that purchasing new printers would be too costly
- D. To point out the president’s involvement in acquiring new printers
- What does the man offer to do?
- A. Replace empty ink cartridges in printers in the student center
- B. Allow the student to use computer centers that had been closed
- C. Send a technician to the student center to repair the printers
- D. Send an e-mail to the students to explain when the new printers will be installed
- Why does the man say this: 🎧
- A. To indicate that he does not understand the purchasing process
- B. To assure the student that the printers will be installed next month
- C. To suggest that the student should contact the purchasing office for further information
- D. To help explain the reason for the delay in receiving the new printers
答案：A B D A D